13.1.08

girly love

When you find yourself short of a boyfriend, it really helps to have girlfriends around. Well, mine aren't physically around, but they're perfect- for the following reasons and more:


1. I get scolded for bawling my eyes out, because apparently, nakakapangit umiyak, kaya dapat tigilan na, but if the waterworks don't stop, they listen anyway;

2. I can go from sarcasm to full blown dramatics in one second and they totally understand;

3. They always have a ready stock of gossip to make me laugh;

4. They remind me that prince charming is still out there (and one's even just 2 degrees away!);

5. If I say I'm not mad, they won't get mad either, but I'm  pretty sure that once I do get mad, they'll be even madder;

6. They scream "HUG!!!!" loud enough so they can be sure they're heard halfway around the world; and

7. They prove that distance doesn't ruin every relationship.


Thanks, you guys. I don't know what I'd do without you. *Hugs all around* :)

No comments: