21.1.08

addled

6:00pm
I really should just forget about it what's the sense in pining for something that's so obviously over it's time to pick up the pieces and start moving on it was great but now it's finished deal with it but how

7:40pm
You know what screw it I'm done I'm done being pathetic I'm done with the self-pity 
*Takes out a shoebox, stuffs everything in it- the cards, the pictures, the scrapbook items, the figurine, the cds, the leftover toiletries (as if he was coming back)- secures everything with packing tape and stuffs it under the bed*  

8:20pm
"If I just breeeeeathe, let it fill the space between, I know, everything is alright..." 
*Pours a favorite concoction* 
"Breeeeeathe..."

9:45pm
"We're back! Aba, may Coke. Young lady, you're drinking again aren't you?" 
"Oops. Hihi"

11:05pm
I'm all good I can do this all I need is some angsty music a bit of coconut rum and coke and a whole lot of willpower no sweat I've done this before I can do it again

11:51pm
Yeah right who was I kidding

2 comments:

Khadine said...

oh, kay. :( *hugs*!

كي said...

thanks, cass.