24.6.06

hunger pangs

Wendy's leaflet says that if they can't deliver "hot and fresh" in 29 minutes, the order's free. 7 minutes to go...

***

The worst thing about that time of the month is my irrational craving for junk food. No matter how loud the you're-supposed-to-be-on-a-diet part of me shouts "nooo!!!", the i-don't-give-a-damn part wins, and it's either I head to the nearest convenience store to get my sodium fix or I order, after hours of holding back. So much for willpower.

***

Just received a text that demanded that I go to some cafe around 8pm. Man, I'd love to. My regular Saturday "date" can't make it tonight, so might as well go to a much needed night out. But I can't coz tonight, I have to deal with the consequences of my procrastination. And thus, I have to stay in, work on a spreadsheet and figure out how to do magic. Argh. My fault, I know.

***

Darn, Wendy's is here. No free lunch.

No comments: