26.6.06

cosmic forecast

Another Monday, another week, another cup of unhealthy instant noodles. How exciting.

My horoscope for the week says:
"Maybe what you need to do is draw up a list of some sort. Get organized.
Create a budget. This is what you're feeling on Monday and Tuesday, and as
tedious as spreadsheets and the like sound, putting things in order may relax
you. Wednesday and Thursday are charged days -- you and your friends are happy,
garrulous, funny and driven -- but Friday is a bit dull. Communicating with
family will be hard. Keeping up with all the email in your inbox will be hard.
Heck, figuring out where to eat lunch will be hard. But luckily, this weekend,
especially Sunday, will be blissfully effortless. "

Freaky, if you ask me. I've got a longer than usual to-do list posted on my desktop, and a budget I'm desperately trying to stick to. Payday isn't 'til the end of the week, so I'm trying to pinch every piso as best I can. My life will be revolving around spreadsheets at least until Wednesday (hopefully), if everything goes as planned for the audit. Lots of emails coming in for work, and I'm already having a hard time tracking everything. And yes, once again, instead of generating a headache from deciding what to eat for lunch, I'm taking at least a day off my life by eating instant noodles AGAIN , for the nth time this past few weeks.

If that horoscope holds, then man, I can't wait for Sunday.

No comments: