I have another inaanak on the way. My 5th already, and I'm not even legal in all countries yet. Maybe I should stop being such a good ninang, so nobody will get me for their kids anymore. :P I love being ninang though, and all my godbabies are adorable. :)
Speaking of babies, from what I gather, a stork brought him one recently. After a few minutes of stupefaction and a sudden outburst of voices in my head (HE'S TOO YOUNG WHY DO YOU CARE I DON'T HE'S JUST REALLY TOO YOUNG AND SO IS SHE AGAIN WHY DO YOU CARE I DON'T IT'S JUST WEIRD DON'T YOU THINK IT'S WEIRD YEAH IT IS KINDA WEIRD EXACTLY) , curiosity got the best of me and I ended up browsing through the pictures. She looks like she got her dad's eyes, lucky kid.**
On the other end of the country, he apparently stumbled into a stork as well. He wasn't really the consignee, but he was there, so I guess he ended up signing the receipt. How's that for irony.
The storks must be working overtime these days.
** She looks like an angel. Congrats, you. I'm sure you'll do great. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment