I am different. I am precious. I can make the world as colorful as a Disneyland parade on a bright summer's day.
I can live, I can love, I can reach the heavens above. Haha.
I'm steady and I don't need walls to protect me.
And I'm certainly not the one who needs rescuing.
And I'm certainly not the one who needs rescuing.
3 comments:
Very good kikay!
Very good!
Keep shining!
while someone else's life is doomed!mwahahahaha!
korek.. stay positive kikay. that's what makes you gorgeous.
sabi nga sa text message collections ko before "no man is worth crying over.. if he is he wont make you cry"...
we love you kay!! uwi ka na! padalhan mo kami ng prinsipe!
hehe. so true, jew. well, we live and we learn, diba? such is life. i'm just so grateful to have friends like you. boys come and go, pero kalbo pa rin 4 life! :D
love you guys! lapit na ko umuwi! yay! :)
Post a Comment