I'm making it a habit to notice the little things that make a day wonderful, if not extraordinary. Optimistic me is waking up after a long period of hibernation, and she's definitely risin' and shinin'. Screw heartache. It only exists as long as you let it, right? So, on to the good stuff, then.
:: Fe made wonderful heart shaped strawberry cupcakes, as a belated Valentine treat. Sinful, yes, but an absolute delight to the tastebuds.
:: Stumbled across some pretty hilarious blogs today. It felt good to laugh. Definitely easier on the heart.
:: Bought new clothes and boots for my upcoming trip! I'm getting poorer by the day, but I'm gonna look fab, so I don't really care. Plus, this shopping spree is necessary. I don't wanna freeze to death.
:: I closed a lot of purchase requests today, yay! There's still a pile sitting on my table, but at least it's thinner now.
:: A friend said I give the best love advice. Haha. That's a bit ironic, don't you think? But thanks, dear. Always glad to help.
:: A group of African dancers put on a show in MOE tonight and I found myself swaying my hips to the beat of the drums while walking. I probably looked silly, but it was fun.
:: I had an epiphany. And it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment