Where I work, drawings are the most important things. If there's something wrong with one, everything falls apart. Never mind that you have the best materials, the best equipment and the best people to the job. If you have a sucky drawing, you're done for. So don't bother touching a hammer, just go back to the drawing board, erase, then draw again. Worst case scenario, you're editing while everything gets taken apart after so much has already been built.
Lately, I've been obsessed with designing a solid working drawing of my life. I'm anxious to build, but I'm still apprehensive. What if my drawing turns out to be the wrong one? How do I even know that what I'm working on is right?
But I guess one never knows until something goes wrong. One can only hope, that after laying the foundations, building the structure, and installing the finishes, that the drawing would have turned out to be the right one.
1.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment