When I was a kid, I loved playgrounds. I'd try everything- the monkey bars, the slides, the swings, the make-believe fortresses, etc. I felt invincible in a playground. I could hang on monkey bars longer than anybody (or at least I tried to), I could swing higher than anybody (though I never reached my goal of going over the swinging bar), I was the princess of the fortress (and being the brat that I was, no one could object). The only thing I didn't like in playgrounds was the spinning wheel, or whatever that's called. The one you get on to, and you turn the wheel, and it goes faster and faster 'til you feel like puking? That's the one. No matter how many times I tried it, I never got used to it, and I'd always feel close to fainting. I hated it.
Now, I'm in this playground with nothing but a huge spinning wheel. When I got here, there wasn't anything else to do, so I thought what the heck, might as well get on. I'm a big girl now, I can take it. But now it's spinning, spinning, spinning, so freakin' fast and I'm getting really dizzy. And I have no idea how to stop.
25.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kay dear, hope you can take comfort in knowing that we're always here for you, we have your back if you fall off the spinning wheel (which of course, i hope would never happen). hugs :)
aww..thanks dear :)
Post a Comment