Oooh...water's just right. That feels good.
I should get a bath pillow. Wonder if there's such a thing.
Darn. I should've brought in my speakers. Music would be nice.
On second thought...I might get electrocuted.
A waterproof book would be good too. Or something that would make books waterproof.
Why do I keep slipping? Can you actually lie still and fall asleep in a tub? Or does that only happen in movies?
Ah, there we go.
Argh, I'm still slipping. Fine, I'll just sit up straight.
I used to wonder if clouds would feel like frothy clumps of bubbles. Probably not.
Bubble headband! Oops. Bubbles in my ear. *pop*pop*pop*
Bubble faces! Disturbing.
Bubble b*a! No support there. Haha.
Lalalalala....
I wish the kids would stop shouting outside. Totally ruins the mood.
There. That's better.
London for the holidays. That'll be cool. And cold. Very "Love Actually."
A massage after this would be nice.
A cup of creamy hot chocolate too.
Or some sweet champagne.
All you need is love...lalalalala...
Tachycardia. Great.
Getting out now.
*drain*
8.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment