Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End was amazing. The kind of movie I'd watch over and over. From the opening sequence to the beginning of Jack's new crazy voyage at the end, every scene was filled with pirate-y goodness and excitement. My bladder was practically bursting 1.5 hours into the movie, but I just couldn't bring myself to leave my seat. Unfortunately for my bladder, relief didn't come as fast as I wanted after the movie, coz there was a snaking line to the comfort room. I had to wait a good 15 minutes to get my turn. Worth it though. :P
***
Found myself on the bathroom floor last night, racked with homesickness. It was my first time to seek solace on a bathroom floor. I didn't have a bed or a quiet room to my own, so I had to make do. And surprise, it made things seem more miserable. Good thing the floor was sparkling clean. Ah, silver linings. What can one do without them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment