The storm also brought with it a barrage of unnecessary emotions and my paranoia level was at an all-time high. The devil in my head was working overtime, and it took a while to shut it up. Flashbacks of the past kept repeating in my mind, and although I knew that things are way different this time, I couldn't help it. I must've developed a phobia that never surfaced till now.
But, silver lining
s do exist. Chaos aside, the weekend was a blast. Our condo turned into a refugee camp of some sort. 6 of my gorgeous friends stayed over to escape from their hot and dark holes and take comfort in our supply of electricity. Felt like old times- we cooked and baked for each other (which was a real test of friendship :P ), squealed over sexy centerfolds, wore each other's clothes, exchanged stories, reminisced, swam, giggled, and indulged in silly girly antics. And after a deluge of lambing and sugary wishes from him, the devil finally shut up, and my crazed emotions finally settled.Xangsane a.k.a. Milenyo a.k.a. L**heng Bagyo sure brought in a heckuva disaster to dear old Manila and kinda contributed to the havoc in my emotions, but in a twist of circumstance, it blew in a great deal of good times, and in some ways, the aftermath wasn't all that bad. :)
***
To dear old Manila and its residents, I hope and pray everything will clear up soon enough, and all the power will come back to life.
To my girls, labshu much much! Looking forward to our next "camp." Hopefully, we'll have complete attendance then. :)
And to you my darling, storms and paranoia may attack from time to time, but I'd weather them all for and with you.
2 comments:
hayy.. this Milenyo was horrrribbble! hope everyone's doing well.
wow!pretty friends ha..=) pengeng pics dear!
Post a Comment