24.7.06

going the distance

I am doomed to long distance relationships. Parental, friendly, romantic- name the relationship, and I'm pretty sure I can tell you I have/had it in long distance format. Is it because I'm naturally nomadic? I figure, since I can't stay put in one place for a very long time, destiny has handed me the excitement and the agony of caring for people who are geographically out of my reach. And I will forever be waiting, anticipating, holding my breath for the moment that will bring these people back in my arms.

2 comments:

Khadine said...

sigh. i can sympathize. perhaps my relationships are not intercontinental, but they span seas all the same. how come i can't avoid shuttling between two cities? doom, you've got that one right. the doom of a nomad.

i hope you're doing well, kay. :)

كي said...

at least the world's getting smaller right? :)

thanks cass. likewise :)