29.11.08

flashback, part 2

I think I've figured it out. That was the turning point. When the universe decided to put an end to my insanity, he got the call too. It could've been something. He felt it, I felt it. In every smile, every smirk, every touch, every unguarded moment, every momentary lapse in judgment. Until that day. That day, it ceased to be something that could be and just became something that could've been, but just really couldn't be.

Something like that just can't be denied though. Sometimes, the walls just break down and the universe becomes irrelevant. Sometimes, we forget. And for a moment, just another moment, we are.

3 comments:

Khadine said...

i COMPLETELY get you, kay. completely. it was beautifully said.

كي said...

hay, cass. why can't the walls just stay down no?

Khadine said...

*sigh* oo nga. i would give anything for those walls to permanently vanish. what i wouldn't give up just to BE again.