I had an upper endoscopy today. It was the first ever medical procedure performed on me that required sedation. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was fun, mostly because I can't remember anything from the moment the sedative entered my veins, but it was quite alright. And the good doctor gave me a DVD copy of the entire procedure. I got to watch my insides on widescreen. Weird? No, cool. :D
When I woke up, I was already in the recovery room and my parents were chatting with the nurses. When they noticed me, the following conversation transpired:
Parents: Hey
Me: Hi. It's done?
Mother: Yeah, how are you feeling?
Me: I can't remember anything. And I feel like I have a hangover.
Tats: *sniggers* Well, that's not a new feeling is it? You should be fine, you're used to it.
Me: Haha. You're funny.
My parents know me too well.
21.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment