13.9.07

surprise, surprise

Oh, great. It's you again.

Now, now, that's not very welcoming.

Well, you're not really welcome. I thought I got rid of you already.

Can't keep me away forever, dear. Besides, I thought you love surprises?

Not your kind. Yours bring me to the verge of hyperventilation and cardiac arrest.

(evil laugh)

You gained weight.

I know! Isn't it great?

Not for me. Now go away.

You never learn, do you? Wasn't easy to get rid of me last time, won't be easy now.

Don't remind me. Why'd you come back anyway?

I missed you. Haha. Besides, you were getting too idealistic. I had to come back.

Well, now you snapped me back. Are you done yet?

I'm not really in a hurry. And I have all this extra weight now so it's not that easy to rush off. Haha.

How long are you planning to stay, then?

Oh, I don't know. As long as I feel like it.

Great. Just great.

C'est la vie, cherie. C'est la vie.

No comments: