14.12.06

all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go

Well, not really. I haven't packed a single thing, and I'm not really ready to go. Normally, I would be ecstatic a day before flying out of Manila. Gonna see my dad again, eat yummy Middle Eastern food, shop 'til I drop, and actually feel the winter season after years of tropical weather. Not that I don't like it, I just miss wearing winter clothes. Those happy thoughts aside, right now, I'm kinda torn between excitedly ticking off my travel checklist and, well...not. I guess it's partly because there's a very tiny possibility that my dad will convince me to stay longer than I intend to, which is somewhat a hazy decision item at the moment. Yes, my mind is totally set on coming back after a month, and I've made plans and all that...I'm just not 110% sure how well my dad will use his convincing powers. It's also partly because the reasons I have for not staying there have multiplied since my last visit. And somehow, even if it's only for a short while...I'm finding it harder to leave this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage. Have I nice time at home. Surely you will have wonderfull time. :) bye...