27.8.09

online kumot session

Lynds and I used to have a lot of real ones back in the day. When we were still giggly teenagers going nuts over anything and everything. We had to hide under the covers because Mother would hear what we were talking about, and that would be baaad. (Although I'm quite sure she heard everything, she just pretended not to.)

Now, we're twenty-somethings who still go nuts over anything and everything. Unfortunately, we're 8 hours apart by plane so we have to make do with instant messaging and typing =)) over and over. She's laughing by herself in some internet cafe, I'm laughing by myself in my room.

The topics haven't changed though- boys, existential crises, boys, family issues and non-issues, boys, friends, and oh yeah, boys.

It's comforting to know that despite all the changes and the craziness that we've gone through in the past few years, some things remain constant.

No comments: