25.7.08

blur

Another Thursday, another weekend. Time seems to be over speeding these days. I feel like I'm stuck between trying to keep up and just staying still. It's hard to tell.

It's been a good week, all things considered. The "pending" file on my desk has thinned considerably. An email bearing good news found its way into my inbox. People are actually replying to my queries, despite the holidays. Had some good laughs here and there. And the boss surprised us with an early payday.

This morning, a friend asked if I was ok, since I've been pretty quiet for the past few days. Come to think of it, I haven't been as chatty as I usually am, despite the abundance of things to talk about. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's the rush. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. My thoughts have been pretty random and blurry lately, and I've been burying my head in books just to focus.

Something's up. What it is, it's hard to tell.

No comments: