He was here a a couple of weekends ago. That at least broke the monotony of my days. Saw a movie, went out with friends, had a couple of nice dinners- basically did "normal" couple activities. Sigh, if only a weekend lasted for more than, well, a weekend. Dropping him off at the airport only gets harder everytime. Funny thing at the departure area, when we finally broke off our hug and I went back to the car, the security guard passed by and started conspicuously singing "bye bye love..hmm.hmm.hmm.hmm." Nice.Went back to my boring routine after that- wake up, eat, sleep, wake up, watch TV, go online, eat, suffer insomnia and dwell on an unpredictable future. Day after day after day. Until my dad called to inform us that our visas to the UAE are getting fixed but we need to have a couple of documents authenticated by inefficient government agencies. So off my hypertensive mother and I went to immerse ourselves in bureaucracy and complain incessantly about the utter idiocy of it all.
Took a break from all the complaining last night and met up
with some AIESEC friends who I haven't seen in a while. It was fun- had a very filling dinner, some nice conversations about future plans, showbiz, and old chismis. Sitti, being the celebrity, had to perform her obligations and sign autographs intended to be given to bosses (pampa-sipsip), siblings, and friends who were crazy about her. Ah, the perks of having a celebrity friend. :PNow, I'm back to my routine. Apart from impromptu nights out with friends and hopefully another weekend (*winkwink*), this is gonna go on for a couple more weeks until I finally fly off to spend Christmas with father dearest. Can and can't wait.
1 comment:
should have gotten lav sitti's autograph as well.. ;p
i miss yah dearie! i only get to go online once in a blue moon..
Post a Comment